Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 homemade pie crust, chilled (9 in.)
- 15 oz peaches, sliced (½ in.), (approx. 4 peaches)
- decorative sugar, to sprinkle
- 10 oz heavy whipping cream
- 5 oz sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz corn starch (approx. 4 tbsp)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- per 1 portions
- 1761 kJ / 421 kcal
- 4 g
- 42 g
- 27 g
- 1 g