Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed coconut and prawn soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 50 g fresh oyster mushrooms
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices, plus extra for garnishing
- 800 g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red curry paste (see Tips)
- 3 tsp fish sauce (gluten free)
- 24 peeled, medium raw prawns, with tails on (approx. 750 g)
- 80 g dried rice noodles
- boiling water, for soaking
- micro herbs, for garnishing (optional)
- fresh limes, cut into cheeks, to serve
- per 4 portions
- 9744 kJ / 2320 kcal
- 177 g
- 104.6 g
- 132.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 101.6 g
- 11.4 g
- 7050.3 mg
Prawn noodle curry
Hearty seafood chowder
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Almond crusted salmon with asparagus fettuccine
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Mediterranean salmon and couscous parcels
Fish tacos with Kewpie mayonnaise
Asian chicken noodle soup
Chinese egg noodle soup with mixed mushrooms
Asian-style fish fillets