Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed red curry fish
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g peanut oil
- 110 g red curry paste (see Tips)
- 55 g brown sugar
- 55 g fish sauce
- 40 g tamarind paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- 4 skinless, firm white fish fillets (approx. 200 g each), cut into pieces (approx. 8 cm x 10 cm)
- 200 g green beans, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 125 g fresh baby corn, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 270 g coconut cream
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- fresh kaffir lime leaves, cut into thin strips, for garnishing
- cooked rice (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2412.5 kJ / 574.4 kcal
- 36.3 g
- 29.9 g
- 34.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.7 g
- 6 g
- 2955 mg
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Thai red chicken curry
Coconut fish curry
Thai green chicken curry
Prawn and chicken laksa
Thai beef salad
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Smoked trout pasta with lemon and capers
Lamb tikka with spicy eggplant
Thai noodle and seafood salad