Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mussels in turmeric and ginger broth
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 spring onions/shallots, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut into thirds
- 20 g sesame oil
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 cube palm sugar (1-2 cm)
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stalks for broth, leaves reserved for garnishing
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred, plus extra, thinly sliced for garnishing
- ¾ tsp ground turmeric
- 400 g coconut milk
- 500 g water
- 1 - 2 tsp Chicken stock paste, to taste (see Tips)
- 1000 g fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 20 g lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- per 1 portion
- 1313.2 kJ / 312.7 kcal
- 11 g
- 11.5 g
- 24.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.5 g
- 5.6 g
- 331 mg
Dani Valent's Basque cheesecake
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Prawn and chicken laksa
Steamed red curry fish
Chilli mussels with thyme and tomatoes
Tom kha prawns
Tom yum goong (hot and sour soup)
Coconut turmeric fish curry
Sambal goreng (chilli stir-fried vegetables and prawns)