Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coconut turmeric fish curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 175 g green beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 12 medium raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 100 g sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut into halves lengthways
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 - 3 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 12 fresh curry leaves
- 400 g coconut milk
- 200 g liquid vegetable stock (see Tips)
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 600 g firm white fish fillets, pin boned and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- sea salt, to season (optional - see Tips)
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- cooked rice, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2023.1 kJ / 481.7 kcal
- 35.7 g
- 48.5 g
- 14.9 g
- 4.9 g
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Coconut fish curry
Thai green chicken curry
Risoni with salmon and spinach
Steamed red curry fish
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Salmon and corn cakes (10-12 months)
Prawn and fish ball soup with Ramen noodles