Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 80 g carrots, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 250 g freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ - 1 grapefruit (approx.100-200 g), flesh only, no white pith and deseeded, to taste
- 150 g water
- 1 - 2 tbsp honey, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 463.8 kJ / 110.3 kcal
- 1.9 g
- 23.3 g
- 0.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.2 g
- 4.3 g
- 29.7 mg
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Rosy glow smoothie
Lemon and parsley juice
Polish vegetable salad (Insalata Russa)
Daily green smoothie
Green garden juice
Kale, chia, pear and orange smoothie
Immune boosting smoothie (Post-natal)