Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Simple gluten free herb gravy
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp white rice flour (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp sorghum flour
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (gluten free - see Tips)
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp fresh herbs, finely chopped (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 419 kJ / 99.8 kcal
- 0.8 g
- 5.4 g
- 8.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.4 g
- 0.2 g
- 288.7 mg
Honey, soy and mustard marinade
Corned beef with mustard sauce
Gluten free sticky date puddings
Curried sausages and lentils
Whole steamed chicken