Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate spelt biscuits
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g white spelt flour, plus extra for dusting (see Tips)
- 110 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 30 g raw cacao powder (see Tips)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g brown sugar (see Tips)
- 200 g butter, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ tbsp jam of choice (see Tips)
- per 1 portions
- 735.7 kJ / 175.2 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 20.3 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.6 g
- 2.5 g
- 101 mg