Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Spinach and Feta Mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, rind removed and cut in pieces (3 cm) (optional)
- 2 slices stale white bread, torn in pieces
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only (2 pieces, 1 cm x 5 cm)
- 120 g onions, halved
- 140 g smoked lean bacon, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 180 g feta cheese, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 - 8 fresh portobello mushrooms, wiped clean and stalks removed
- per 1 portion
- 953 kJ / 227 kcal
- 12 g
- 5.3 g
- 17 g
- 2 g
Tuna Niçoise Toasts
Pesto Baked Eggs
1h 15 min
Sardine Parcels with Green Bean Salad
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Aubergine
Overnight Oats with a Peach Compote
Cod with Pistachio and Couscous
Cranberry and Pistachio Bites
Beetroot salad on wholemeal toast with halloumi
Cannelloni with Artichoke Filling and Tomato Sauce
1h 35 min