Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Spelt Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g sweet potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces
- 2 - 4 sprigs fresh thyme, to taste
- 100 g olive oil, plus 2 Tbsp
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 800 g water
- 250 g pearled spelt, rinsed
- 350 g tenderstem broccoli, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 100 g red onions, thinly sliced
- 100 g black olives
- 4 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 15 g fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1044 kJ / 250 kcal
- 5.8 g
- 28.5 g
- 11.2 g
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Cavolo Nero and Roasted Chickpea Salad
Green Goddess Quinoa Salad
Quinoa Salad with Butternut Squash, Spinach and Pomegranate
Bulgur Salad with Rocket, Peach and Avocado