Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Plum and raspberry cobbler
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g plums, stones removed and flesh cut into 6 wedges
- 300 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 110 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 80 g wholemeal spelt flour (see Tips)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 90 g butter, chilled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- milk, for brushing
- pouring (whipping) cream, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 729 kJ / 173.5 kcal
- 4.8 g
- 24.6 g
- 5.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.8 g
- 4 g
- 167.2 mg
Date and nut loaf
Cinnamon chocolate self-saucing pudding
Apple sponge pudding
Pumpkin and golden syrup pudding
Lemon olive oil salted macadamia biscuits
Pear and peach crumble
Apple, rhubarb and goji berry crumble with vanilla cashew cream
Mixed berry clafoutis
Steamed chocolate and prune puddings