Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Arborio rice or short grain rice, rinsed, drained
- 780 - 800 g full cream milk
- 60 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 banana, cut into slices, to serve (optional)
- light brown sugar, to serve
- maple syrup, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1830.1 kJ / 435.7 kcal
- 14.6 g
- 72.9 g
- 9.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.2 g
- 0.8 g
- 116.9 mg