Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb loin with pink peppercorn sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g butter, cut into pieces
- 60 g shallots (approx. 2 shallots), peeled and cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 220 g water, plus 1 tbsp extra to deglaze frying pan
tsp meat stock paste, homemade, to taste (see tip)
or ½ meat stock cube (for 0.5 l)
tsp pink peppercorns
or 2 tsp pickled green peppercorns
- 300 g potatoes (small), unpeeled, washed and cut into pieces (2 x 2 cm)
- olive oil, for greasing
- 700 g lamb loin, boneless (cut into pieces of 6-8 cm)
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 150 - 200 g green asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp whisky
- 1 tsp cornflour (starch)
- 60 g cream
- per 1 portion
- 1830 kJ / 435 kcal
- 29 g
- 12.8 g
- 29.3 g
- 3.8 g
Summer tomato and gin pasta sauce
Prawn arrabiata with zucchini noodles
Chilli and garlic prawns
Sabja shikanji (traditional lemonade)
Berry and cream sponge "omelettes"
Salad with Prosciutto, Arugula and Mozzarella
Carrot coriander soup and tikka salmon with steamed vegetables
Chicken in peach sauce
Sweet Cucumber Pickles (TM5)