Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Moroccan lamb burgers with harissa yoghurt dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g fine burghul (see Tips)
- water, for soaking
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 eschalots (approx. 80 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g lamb mince
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Harissa yoghurt dressing
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 20 g lemon juice
- 200 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp harissa paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
Cooking and assembly
- oil, for brushing
- 6 round bread rolls, cut into halves lengthways and toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1855.9 kJ / 441.9 kcal
- 27.5 g
- 43.5 g
- 16.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.2 g
- 4.5 g
- 1041.1 mg