Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn skagen (Scandinavian prawn toast)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 - 1000 g cooked prawns, cooled, peeled and cut in half lengthways (see Tips)
- ¼ red onion
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 10 g fresh dill, fronds only (approx. 1 bunch)
- 200 g sour cream
- 100 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 2 tsp Tabasco® sauce
- 1 ½ lemons, zested and juiced (approx. 50 g)
- sourdough bread, thickly sliced and toasted to serve
- butter, to spread (see Tips)
- sea salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 4041 kJ / 965.8 kcal
- 47.5 g
- 79.6 g
- 51.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.3 g
- 4.2 g
- 2531.1 mg
Hearty seafood chowder
Turmeric chicken bone broth (gut health)
Turkey pasta in a creamy mushroom sauce
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Steamed prawns or scallops
Poached eggs with blade cover
Miso chicken noodle soup (gut health)
Poached eggs using blade cover
Braised Lamb Shanks
Asian beef salad with peanut dressing
Prawns with coriander coconut rice
Surf and turf with pink peppercorn sauce (TM6)