Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn skagen (Scandinavian prawn toast)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 - 1000 g cooked prawns, cooled, peeled and cut in half lengthways (see Tips)
- ¼ red onion
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 10 g fresh dill, fronds only (approx. 1 bunch)
- 200 g sour cream
- 100 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 2 tsp Tabasco® sauce
- 1 ½ lemons, zested and juiced (approx. 50 g)
- sourdough bread, thickly sliced and toasted to serve
- butter, to spread (see Tips)
- sea salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 4041 kJ / 965.8 kcal
- 47.5 g
- 79.6 g
- 51.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.3 g
- 4.2 g
- 2531.1 mg
Rachel Shanks's Roast beef with Yorkshires and gravy (TM6)
3h 15 min
Salmon with yoghurt dressing
Fish cakes with beurre blanc sauce
Fish tacos with Kewpie mayonnaise
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Marinated lobster tail with bread salad and avocado soup (Tetsuya Wakuda)
Hearty seafood chowder
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Tetsuya Wakuda's Marinated lobster tail with bread salad and avocado soup (TM6)
Flaky salmon pie with herb dressing
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Festive lobster pâté