Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quinoa Salad with Beans and Goat's Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g red onions, halved
- 100 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest
- 400 g water
- 100 g red quinoa, washed and drained
- 230 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30 g fresh baby spinach
- 70 g watercress
- 100 g goat's cheese, hard, diced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1587 kJ / 379 kcal
- 15 g
- 28 g
- 23 g
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Colourful Quinoa Salad
Cavolo Nero and Roasted Chickpea Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Spelt Salad
Green Goddess Quinoa Salad
Supreme Plant Poke Bowl
Bulgur Salad with Rocket, Peach and Avocado
Millet Salad with Lentils and Pomegranate
Wild Rice and Tuna Salad