Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 slice bread, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 1000 g water
- 600 g potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 100 g brown onion
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems only
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chaat masala (see Tips)
- 50 g frozen green peas
- per 1 portion
- 271.4 kJ / 64.6 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 7.5 g
- 2.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.4 g
- 1.6 g
- 257.7 mg
Chhole (chickpea curry)
Baingan ka bharta
1h 20 min
Achari paneer murgh