Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 500 g potatoes, cut into pieces (1 cm - see Tips)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 80 - 100 g brown onion (approx. 1 small onion), cut into quarters
- 2 - 4 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tsp salt
- 600 g water
- 100 - 200 g green peas (fresh or frozen)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1069.5 kJ / 254.5 kcal
- 9.9 g
- 26.2 g
- 12.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 11.6 g
- 1243.1 mg
Chhole (chickpea curry)
Sabji (vegetable) curry
Baingan ka bharta
Achari paneer murgh
Rajma (kidney bean curry)