Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 15 sprigs fresh coriander, roots, stalks and leaves (approx. 40 g) (see Tips)
- 80 g red onion
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 ¼ tbsp tandoori paste (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 300 g fresh tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 40 g coconut cream
- 4 hoki fillets, 3 cm thick (approx. 170 g each)
- 250 g basmati rice
- 1000 g water
- lemon, cut into pieces, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2147.8 kJ / 511.3 kcal
- 39.3 g
- 56 g
- 12.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.3 g
- 5.1 g
- 1355 mg
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Chicken in yoghurt
Salmon and fennel risotto
Steamed salmon with broccoli pesto
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Salmon, asparagus and potato salad
Goan fish and tamarind curry with coconut rice
Harissa lamb with green couscous
Baked masala fish
Fish ambul thiyal (Sour fish curry)