Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 15 sprigs fresh coriander, roots, stalks and leaves (approx. 40 g) (see Tips)
- 80 g red onion
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 ¼ tbsp tandoori paste (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 300 g fresh tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 40 g coconut cream
- 4 hoki fillets, 3 cm thick (approx. 170 g each)
- 250 g basmati rice
- 1000 g water
- lemon, cut into pieces, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2147.8 kJ / 511.3 kcal
- 39.3 g
- 56 g
- 12.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.3 g
- 5.1 g
- 1355 mg
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Goan prawn curry
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Pasta alla puttanesca
Lamb tikka with spicy eggplant
Goan fish and tamarind curry with coconut rice
Steamed red curry fish (Matt Sinclair)
Prawn arrabiata with zucchini noodles
Balti coconut fish curry
Balinese prawn curry (Russel Blaikie)
Coconut fish curry