Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon kebabs with coriander chilli mayonnaise
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, zested, no white pith and juiced (approx. 40 g juice)
- 1 fresh long green chilli, trimmed and deseeded, if preferred
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder (see Tips)
- 600 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into wide strips (4 cm)
Coriander chilli mayonnaise
- 30 g fresh coriander (approx. 1 bunch), leaves only
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and deseeded, if preferred
- 150 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- ½ continental cucumber, cut into strips, to serve
- flatbread of choice, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- per 6 portions
- 11028.5 kJ / 2625.8 kcal
- 133.8 g
- 26.2 g
- 220.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 40.2 g
- 13.1 g
- 1812.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Tom kha prawns