Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Coffee and Chocolate Sponge
- 100 g espresso, brewed, milky (see tip)
- 130 g caster sugar
- 130 g light brown sugar
- 230 g unsalted butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- 240 g spelt flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 30 g cocoa powder
Coffee and Chocolate Icing
- 280 g unsalted butter, soft
- 500 g icing sugar
- 3 tsp instant coffee, dissolved in 1 Tbsp boiling water then set aside to cool
- 150 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 70 g coffee beans, chocolate-coated, for garnishing
- per 1 slice
- 2461 kJ / 588 kcal
- 5.8 g
- 64.6 g
- 34.1 g
Red Velvet Cake
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Salted Caramel and Chocolate Brownie Cake
Chocolate, Peanut and Raisin Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing
Chocolate Soufflé with Orange
Brandy Hot Chocolate
Gluten-free Christmas Cake
Mini Coffee Pecan Layer Cakes
Chocolate Coffee Puddle Pudding