Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rhubarb and strawberry fool
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange zested, 2 strips (1 x 4 cm) and juiced
- 200 g rhubarb, trimmed and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1 green apple, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
- 60 g raw sugar
- 150 g strawberries, hulled, plus extra for decorating
- 30 g raw sugar
- 20 g gluten free cornflour
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300 g full cream milk
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1334.5 kJ / 317.7 kcal
- 5.9 g
- 29.7 g
- 19.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.1 g
- 2 g
- 64.3 mg
Chunky basil pesto dip
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Beetroot, feta and spinach quiche
Gluten free sticky date puddings
Stewed rhubarb with apple and strawberries
Coconut-lime rice pudding with caramelised pineapple
Fruity pear mince tarts
Fermented beetroot and apple salsa