Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 170 g salted butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- 120 g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and 10 g juice
- 40 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 120 g polenta
- 80 g pine nuts, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- per 1 portion
- 1280 kJ / 306 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 24.8 g
- 20 g
Oat and Cashew Pasties
Chickpea soup with spinach
Naturally Sweet Apple and Date Cake (gluten and dairy free)
Almond and Coconut Corners
Pear and Walnut Cake
Puy Lentil Dip
Easter Cheese Parcels (Flaounes)
Courgette and Cocoa Cake
Orange and Coconut Squares
Spiced Red Wine Pears