Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1500 g full cream milk
- 30 g white vinegar
- 300 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 500 g water
- 1 red onion (approx. 100 g)
- 15 g piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 fresh green chillies, cut into halves and deseeded
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 fresh tomatoes (approx. 200 g), cut into pieces, plus 1 medium tomato (approx. 100 g) cut into dice, for garnishing
- fresh red chilli, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portions
- 1179 kJ / 280.7 kcal
- 3.8 g
- 5.1 g
- 26.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 17.4 g
- 4.1 g
- 403.9 mg
Chhole (chickpea curry)
Dosa with spiced potato filling
Rajma (kidney bean curry)
Baingan ka bharta