Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g chocolate bourbons
- 200 g cream cheese (full fat)
- 200 g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 120 g dry-roasted peanuts, salted
- 150 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 120 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 80 g whipping cream
Peanut Brittle Decoration
- 100 g caster sugar
- 50 g dry-roasted peanuts, salted
- per 1 slice
- 2275 kJ / 544 kcal
- 11.3 g
- 30.4 g
- 41.9 g
Baked White Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
Ben's Chocolate Cookies
Lemon meringue tart
Chocolate and Cream Cheese Tart
Salted Caramel Chocolate Tartlets
Swedish carrot slice
Courgette, Corn and Ricotta Pancakes
Potato and Cheese Bites