Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g boiling water
- 1 ½ vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each)
- 200 g pearl couscous (giant)
- ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 200 g feta cheese, diced (1 cm)
- 150 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, cut in strips
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus ½ Tbsp
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1912 kJ / 457 kcal
- 16.5 g
- 40.5 g
- 24 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup