Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potato and Vegetable Salad with Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 400 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 300 g potatoes, cut in bite-size pieces (1-1.5 cm)
- 300 g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g frozen peas
- 350 g chicken breasts, skinless, diced (1-1.5 cm)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 250 g iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 150 g double cream
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 10 - 15 g mixed fresh herbs (e.g. chives, parsley, dill)
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 801 kJ / 192 kcal
- 15 g
- 15 g
- 7 g
- 4.1 g
Beef Meatballs (Soutzoukakia) with Tomato Rice
Chicken with Carrot & Red Pepper Rice and Creamy Mustard Sauce
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Mexican Turkey Chilli
Rice with Cod, Kidney Beans and Spinach
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Chicken and Chickpea Tagine
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew
Tuna, Courgette and Red Pepper Lasagne
Beef with Mushrooms
Beef Chipotle Soup