Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 300 g onions, quartered
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed (see tip)
- 1 bay leaf
- 500 g tomatoes, halved
- 250 - 300 g water (enough to just cover ingredients)
- 5 g raisins
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g fish fillets, thick, skin on, cut in large pieces (5-6 cm)
- 400 - 500 g fresh mixed seafood, to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves
- per 4 portions
- 6873 kJ / 1640 kcal
- 172 g
- 59 g
- 74 g
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Marmitako (Spanish Tuna Stew)
Salmon and Potato Bake with Dill
Salt Cod with Spinach and Chickpeas
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Pollock with Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage and Citrus Sauce
Bean Casserole with Fresh Tuna