Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Galantine with Dill Yoghurt
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g mixed peppers (e.g. red, green, yellow), cut in pieces
- 300 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 300 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tsp vegetable salt, homemade
- 500 g water
Dill Yoghurt Sauce
- 10 - 15 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 300 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 2 pinches salt
- per 1 slice
- 140 kJ / 34 kcal
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 0.1 g
Chickpea soup with spinach
Garlic Tomato Beef with Potato and Carrot Mash
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Seafood Stir-fry in Tomato Sauce
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Courgette Soup, Tomatoes Stuffed with Tuna and Leeks, and Tomato Rice
Asparagus and Mango Salad
Greek Style Pork Stew
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup