Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g fresh parsley, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 80 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 25 g olive oil
- 200 g dry white wine
- 400 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio, carnaroli)
- 250 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 600 g vegetable stock, hot
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 500 g frozen mixed seafood, (e.g. prawns, clams, mussels, squid), defrosted
- 70 g unsalted butter, diced (1 cm)
- 1 lemon, juice from half and wedges for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1918 kJ / 458 kcal
- 19.3 g
- 59.9 g
- 16.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish