Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon Terrine with Peppered Crème Fraîche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g fresh dill, thick end of stalks removed
- 500 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (5-6 cm)
- 2 smoked trout fillets, halved (approx. 120 g)
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 g double cream
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g prawns, raw, peeled, deveined
- olive oil, for frying
Peppered Crème Fraîche
- 120 g sour cream
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 Tbsp pickled green peppercorns, rinsed
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 slice
- 1307 kJ / 312 kcal
- 14.4 g
- 1.7 g
- 27.5 g
Cream of Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
Shallot Tarte Tatin
Apricot Raspberry Cheesecake
Squid Crackers, Oyster Emulsion, Frozen Cucumber
Cod with Garlic Caramel Sauce
Layered Salmon and Avocado Terrine
Asparagus Stem Soup
Pea and Mint Soup (TM5)