Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Millet-stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Mushroom Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Millet-stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 250 g millet grains
- 1200 g water
- 6 - 12 savoy cabbage leaves (6 large leaves or 12 small leaves)
- 180 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g fresh mushrooms (e.g. button, wild, shiitake)
- 20 g butter
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ - ¾ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 30 g butter
- 80 g double cream
- ½ - ¾ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1185 kJ / 283 kcal
- 6 g
- 34 g
- 12 g
- 5 g