Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken broth with bread dumplings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed, cut into pieces (3 cm)
g day old bread rolls, cut into pieces (2-3 cm),
or 250 g day old bread, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves and stalks
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 200 g full cream milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1000 g water
- 4 chicken wings (approx. 600 g)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, onions, celery), cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2118 kJ / 506 kcal
- 24 g
- 40 g
- 27 g
- 3.1 g
Cream of mushroom soup
Cream of tomato soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Pea and ham soup
Bee sting cake
Savoury potato bundt
Vegetable pasta soup and pork roll with vegetables, puddings, muffins