Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz slivered almonds
- 5 oz mayonnaise
- 3 ½ oz green apple, quartered (approx. ½ med. apple)
- 2 oz red onion, quartered (approx. ½ med. onion)
- 3 oz celery, sliced (1 in.), (approx. 2 stalks)
- 3 ½ oz dried cranberries
- ½ oz lime juice (approx. ½ med. lime)
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 14 oz chicken breast, cooked, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 - 5 fresh chives, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2314 kJ / 553 kcal
- 33 g
- 28 g
- 33 g
- 21 mg
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Game Day Guacamole
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Asian Somen Noodle Salad
Broccoli Salad (TM5 Metric)