Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz slivered almonds
- 5 oz mayonnaise
- 3 ½ oz green apple, quartered (approx. ½ med. apple)
- 2 oz red onion, quartered (approx. ½ med. onion)
- 3 oz celery, sliced (1 in.), (approx. 2 stalks)
- 3 ½ oz dried cranberries
- ½ oz lime juice (approx. ½ med. lime)
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
oz chicken breast, cooked, cubed (1 in.)
or 14 oz rotisserie chicken breast, cubed (1 in.)
4 - 5
fresh chives, to taste
or 4 - 5 sprigs fresh tarragon (leaves only), to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2314 kJ / 553 kcal
- 33 g
- 28 g
- 33 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Kids Vegan Summer Rolls
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Tomato Tart Tatin