Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz panela cheese, cut into pieces
- 23 oz green tomatillos, halved
- 2 oz white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz canned chipotle chilies, in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 16 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless, cut lengthwise
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- oil, to fry
- 12 corn tortillas
- sour cream, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2180 kJ / 521 kcal
- 42 g
- 46 g
- 20 g
- 111 mg
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant