Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 can artichoke hearts (approx 14 oz), drained
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz shallot, halved
- 1 oz olive oil
- 10 oz frozen spinach leaves, defrosted and drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz sour cream
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- per 1 Total recipe
- 9225 kJ / 2204 kcal
- 100 g
- 24 g
- 180 g
- 47.2 g