Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ oz white onion, halved
oz chicken stock
or 8 ½ oz water
- 1 tsp salt
tsp ancho chili powder
or 1 ancho chili, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 5 oz panela cheese (Mexican fresh cheese), cubed (⅓ in.)
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed (⅓ in.)
- fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
- sour cream, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges, to serve
- tortilla strips, as needed, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1422 kJ / 340 kcal
- 13 g
- 20 g
- 25 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Fajita Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Basic Soup Purée