Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ oz white onion, halved
- 8 ½ oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp ancho chili powder
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 5 oz panela cheese (Mexican fresh cheese), cubed (⅓ in.)
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed (⅓ in.)
- fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
- sour cream, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges, to serve
- tortilla strips, as needed, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1422 kJ / 340 kcal
- 13 g
- 20 g
- 25 g
- 45 mg
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)
Mantou Buns with Whole Butternut Squash Soup (TM5 Metric)
Basic Soup Purée