Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Avocado Arepas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz corn flour, precooked, masarepa
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 14 ½ oz water
- vegetable oil, to fry
- 24 oz chicken breast, skinless, boneless, organic (approx. 2-3 breasts)
- 25 oz water
1 - 2
Parmesan stock cubes
or 1 - 2 tsp homemade salt substitute and flavor enhancer
- 4 oz red onions, cut into pieces
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem removed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 6 oz ripe avocados, peeled, deseeded, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp lime juice
- fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
- queso fresco, sliced, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 1414 kJ / 338 kcal
- 24 g
- 31 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 4 g
- 674 mg
Golden Spiced Turkey Kefta
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Tinga de Pollo (TM6 Metric)
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash
Picadillo (Texas Hash)