Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pico De Gallo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ½ oz white onion (approx. ¼ onion)
- ½ oz cilantro, leaves only (approx. ½ bunch)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, de-stemmed
- 1 oz lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- 17 ½ oz Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 oz
- 52.7 kJ / 12.6 kcal
- 0.5 g
- 2.8 g
- 0.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 82.6 mg
Chimichurri Steak Pita Sandwich
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Turkey Curry Phyllo Triangles