Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces (½ in.) e.g., cod, red snapper, sole or grouper
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste, divided
- 7 oz lime juice
- 7 oz Roma tomatoes, quartered and seeded (approx. 3 tomatoes)
- 3 ½ oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 5 oz vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano, to taste (optional)
- ½ oz fresh cilantro, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 avocado, cubed (½ in)
corn tostadas, to serve
or salted crackers, to serve
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- hot sauce, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2372 kJ / 564.8 kcal
- 28 g
- 18.3 g
- 43.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 2 g
- 1105 mg
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Artichoke Alfredo Sauce
Frozen Yogurt Bark
Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Spicy Shrimp and Quinoa Bowl
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Shrimp Orzo with Peas
Avocado Tuna Salad
Wild Rice Pork Pilaf
Cream of Parsnips with Maple Syrup and Prosciutto
Chunky Vegetable Barley Soup