Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz water
- 10 ½ oz raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ oz fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 oz red onion
- 1 serrano chili, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- 5 oz cucumber, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 11 oz red snapper fillets, boneless, skinless, semi-frozen, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 7 oz freshly squeezed lime juice (approx. 14 limes)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 oz mango, diced (½ in.)
- 1 oz olive oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- crackers, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 674 kJ / 161 kcal
- 18 g
- 9 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
South Texas Carne Guisada
New England Clam Chowder
Pico De Gallo
Slow Cooked Pork in Salsa Verde
Apple Wild Rice
Green Beans with Balsamic Pearl Onions
Mexican Creamed Corn