Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 32 oz shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined (thawed if frozen)
- ½ - 1 oz garlic cloves (approx. 5-8 cloves)
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- ½ oz parsley, leaves only
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 2 oz seafood stock
- 2 oz lemon juice
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2452 kJ / 586 kcal
- 32 g
- 6 g
- 48 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)