Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz white asparagus, peeled, woody part discarded, cut into pieces (1½ in.)
- 3 ½ oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 oz yellow onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 oz water, divided
vegetable stock cube
or 1 heaping tsp homemade vegetable stock paste
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
oz spreadable cheese
or 2 oz cream cheese
2 - 3 ½
oz sour cream
or 2 - 3 ½ oz Greek yogurt
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 378 kJ / 90 kcal
- 3 g
- 5 g
- 6 g
- 1.3 g