Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz white asparagus, peeled, woody part discarded, cut into pieces (1½ in.)
- 3 ½ oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 oz yellow onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 oz water, divided
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz spreadable cheese
- 2 - 3 ½ oz sour cream
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 378 kJ / 90 kcal
- 3 g
- 5 g
- 6 g
- 16 mg
- 1.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)