Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz water
- 48 uncooked breakfast sausages, cut into 2 in.-3 in. pieces
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp whole milk
- 18 oz puff pastry, thawed
- yellow mustard, to garnish
- ketchup or dipping sauce, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 406 kJ / 97 kcal
- 2 g
- 5 g
- 8 g
- 0 g