Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, divided, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, divided, to taste
- 24 - 27 oz cauliflower, broken into small florets (approx.1 large head cauliflower)
- ½ oz sesame oil
- 1 oz tamari sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 oz yellow onion (approx. ½ medium onion)
- 4 oz carrot (approx. 1 large carrot), cut into pieces
- 4 oz red bell pepper, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. ½ medium red pepper)
- 17 ½ oz water
- 6 oz frozen sweet corn
- 6 oz frozen green peas
- 6 oz broccoli florets
- 2 - 4 green onions, roots removed and cut into ¼ in. slices (cut on the bias)
- per 1 portion
- 1163 kJ / 278 kcal
- 17 g
- 35 g
- 10 g
- 208 mg
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegetarian Potstickers with Chili Dipping Sauce
Ramen Noodle Soup
Root Vegetable Gratin