Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz fresh mixed mushrooms, e.g. cremini, portabello, shitake, oyster
- 2 oz shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 oz carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 2 carrots)
- 4 oz snow peas, trimmed
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces (approx. 2 stalks)
- 15 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1 tsp mirin
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 egg white
- 40 oz water
- non-stick cooking spray
- 20 - 25 dumpling wrappers, e.g. shumai wrappers
- soy sauce
- per 1 piece
- 259 kJ / 62 kcal
- 2 g
- 13 g
- 0 g
- 1 g
Savory Oatmeal with Sautéed Mushrooms
Mussels in Turmeric and Ginger Broth
Quinoa Salad with Brazil Nut and Cilantro Pesto
Sous-vide Scallops with Saffron Sauce
Cauliflower Rice Pilaf with Yams
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Chocolate Swirl Buns
Lemon Garlic Broccoli