Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz fresh mixed mushrooms, e.g. cremini, portabello, shitake, oyster
- 2 oz shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 oz carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 2 carrots)
- 4 oz snow peas, trimmed
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces (approx. 2 stalks)
- 15 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1 tsp mirin
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 egg white
- 40 oz water
- non-stick cooking spray
- 20 - 25 dumpling wrappers, e.g. shumai wrappers
- per 1 piece
- 259 kJ / 62 kcal
- 2 g
- 13 g
- 0 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto