Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 piece fresh horseradish (approx. ¾ in. x ¼ in.)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 24 oz tomatoes, ripe, deseeded and quartered
- 2 oz onion, cut into pieces
- 1 oz celery, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 oz carrot, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 oz raw beet, peeled, cut into pieces (optional)
- ½ oz green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 oz water
- 3 oz ice cubes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
tsp Worcestershire sauce, vegan
or ¼ tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 105 kJ / 25 kcal
- 1 g
- 6 g
- 0 g
- 2 g