Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 piece fresh horseradish (approx. ¾ in. x ¼ in.)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 24 oz tomatoes, ripe, deseeded and quartered
- 2 oz onion, cut into pieces
- 1 oz celery, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz carrot, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz raw beet, peeled, cut into pieces (optional)
- ½ oz green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 oz water
- 3 oz ice cubes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
tsp Worcestershire sauce, vegan
or ¼ tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 105 kJ / 25 kcal
- 1 g
- 6 g
- 0 g
- 2 g
Lemonade (TM5 Metric)
Watermelon Ginger Splash
Multi-Color Cauliflower with Béchamel (Bill Yosses)
Pineapple Spinach and Orange Juice
Green garden juice
Superfood Energy Balls
Breakfast Protein Smoothie
Spicy Hot Chocolate with Almond Milk