Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 1 oz sesame oil
- 2 oz oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp chili broad bean paste
- 3 tsp cornstarch, divided
- 2 oz vegetable oil
- 20 oz Thai eggplants, cubed (1 in.)
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, cut on the bias
- per 1 portion
- 1084 kJ / 259 kcal
- 2 g
- 17 g
- 22 g
- 5 g