Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 3 oz Bosc pear, peeled, in pieces
- 2 oz soy sauce
- 1 ½ oz brown sugar
- ½ oz sesame oil
- ½ oz Korean chili paste (gochujang)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz yellow onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 16 oz prime ribeye steak, partially frozen (see Tip)
- 1 oz vegetable oil, divided
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2912 kJ / 696 kcal
- 50 g
- 13 g
- 50 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork with Apple and Fennel Salad
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce (Hestan Cue™)