Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled Korean Short Ribs with Apples
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 oz ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 8 oz applesauce, unsweetened
- 3 oz soy sauce
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ oz sesame oil, divided
- 1 ½ oz brown sugar
- 45 oz beef short ribs, flanken cut, bone-in
- 2 Pink Lady apples, cored, thinly sliced
- 6 oz red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 oz carrots, sliced on the bias
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 green onions, cut on the bias, to garnish
- red jalapeño peppers, sliced in rings, to garnish
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1862 kJ / 445 kcal
- 35 g
- 29 g
- 23 g
- 4 g